Does Walgreens have an affiliate program? Has anyone used it?
Share your experience with Walgreens' affiliate programs
Yes, Walgreens does have an affiliate program. Using their affiliate or referral program, you can earn commissions by referring new customers via the Walgreens website. We researched the popular affiliate networks, and here's what we found about where you can join Walgreens' affiliate program:
- Skimlinks: Yes — Apply
- Viglink: Yes — Apply
- ShareASale: Unlikely — Check status
- Awin (Affiliate Window): Yes (may not be active, last active in July 2018) — Check status
- FlexOffers: Yes — Apply
- Commission Junction (CJ, Conversant): Yes — Apply
- Rakuten Marketing (Linkshare): Unlikely — Check status
- Pepperjam: Unlikely — Check status
- Impact Radius (Impact.com): Unlikely — Check status
- Avantlink: Unlikely — Check status
- Webgains: Unlikely — Check status
You can also check Walgreens' homepage to see if they've posted any updated information about their affiliate or referral programs.
Learn more at walgreens.com.